17 Baseball Player Showcase (OH)
You're invited to the 17 Baseball Player Showcase at Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center. This individual player showcase will bring together some of the best individual players in the midwest to compete with and against each other in a high level tournament. Players will receive two (2) custom jerseys, a custom hat, individual rings, and a five-day pass to Cedar Point! Additionally, visitors have the opportunity to purchase tickets to the Sandusky Shores Musicfest.
9U-18U: $225/Player *Registration closes July 14th*
*Jersey orders after June 30th will not have last names on the Jersey
Each Player Will Receive:
- NO GATE FEES
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point & Cedar Point Shores Water Park!
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores water park for friends and family!
- Opening Ceremonies & Skills Assessment on Friday
- Custom Jerseys
- Custom Hat
- Individual Rings
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the event
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires
- Game balls provided for each game
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?
There will be an email sent from Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email is sent to the email address that was used to fill out the player waiver. They are sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the waiver after this time frame. Any questions that relate to your Cedar Point tickets can be sent to CPSCticketing@cedarpoint.com.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass.
- Opening Ceremonies & Player Skills Assessment will begin Friday, August 16th at 6:00 PM.
- Sports Force Parks will not be changing our bat rules for the 2019 season. A full description of the bat rules can be found in the tournament rules.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of registration.
- A non-refundable final payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
- If you cancel more than 30 days prior to the tournament, a credit will be given to a future 17 Baseball tournament.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to the tournament, the full amount paid is non-refundable/non-transferable.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center
3115 Cleveland Road W
Sandusky, OH 44870