Border War Softball Tournament | FASA (MS)
The Border War Tournament is a sanctioned FASA youth softball tournament operated by 17 Tournaments at Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi! NO ADVANCED PAYMENT REQUIRED - SIGN UP NOW, PAY YOUR TEAM ENTRY FEE AT THE PARK. SIGN UP ONLINE OR CALL TODAY (470) 863-5623!
Each Team Will Receive:
- Four guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- Awards for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires INCLUDED in team fee
- Game balls provided for each game INCLUDED in team fee
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Water and cups at each field
- There is a $10 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. - Park admission includes unlimited access to the miniature golf course, zip line, playgrounds and planned entertainment activities throughout the weekend!
- Certified Medical Personnel on-site for the duration of the event.
Any questions may be directed to 17 Tournaments at info@17Tournaments.com.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to participate in the tournament
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Sports Force Parks Vicksburg, LLC: 255 Fisher Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- City of Vicksburg, Mississippi: 1401 Walnut Street, Vicksburg, MS 39180
Sports Force Parks has partnered with Vicksburg area hotels to provide the best options and prices to our visiting teams from out of town. We strive to ensure that every team and family traveling from out of town enjoys quality accommodations that enhance their tournament experience in Vicksburg! Click here for additional hotel information. You can book directly with the hotels online, or by calling the hotel and referencing that you are attending an event at Sports Force Parks.
If you're unsure if you need to book a hotel, call us today (470) 863-5623!Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this. Non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $200 fee upon team check-in.
Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi
255 Fisher Ferry Rd
Vicksburg, MS 39180