Labor Day Classic (OH)
You are invited to the 3rd Annual Labor Day Weekend Classic! Games will begin early Saturday morning. This is a fall tournament, spring and summer teams will be play up an age group, i.e. a 10U spring/summer team will be a 11U team in the fall. Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center combines professional quality fields with unparalleled entertainment to create a one-of-a-kind sports destination!
*$350 deposit is due at registration (not an additional fee)
Each Player/Team Will Receive
- Players receive a FREE 5-day pass with in/out privileges to Cedar Point. Tickets will be sent electronically prior to the start of the tournament following the completion of the parental waiver (below.)
- Discounted tickets to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores for friends and family!
- 3 guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields.
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament.
- Individual and team awards for 1st and 2nd place.
- Certified umpires.
- Game balls provided for each game.
- State-of-the-art electronic scoreboards and scoreboard operator at each field.
- High quality on-site concessions.
- Free parking.
- Ice water and cups at each field.
When/How Do We Receive The Player Cedar Point Passes?
There will be an email sent from Cedar Point Sports Center that contains a code that you need to redeem for the free player pass. This email is sent to the email address that was used to fill out the player waiver. They are sent approximately 10 days prior to the tournament state date, but could be delayed if you fill out the waiver after this time frame. Any questions that relate to your Cedar Point tickets can be sent to CPSCticketing@cedarpoint.com.
- Tournament schedule and format will be announced 3-5 days prior to the tournament start date.
- Sports Force Parks will not be changing our bat rules for the 2018 season. A full description of the bat rules can be found in the tournament rules.
- There is a $10 per day OR $17 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission provides access to the Sky Trail Ropes Course, Putt-In Bay Miniature Golf, and Sky Bounce Bungee Jump!
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to receive their Cedar Point pass.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to email@example.com. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Cedar Point Park, LLC: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Force Parks Sandusky, LLC: 3115 Cleveland Road W, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Cedar Fair L.P.: 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- County of Erie, Ohio: 2900 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Submit Team Roster: Please submit your roster by logging into the account that was used to register you team for the tournament. You can access your account by following this link and logging in in the upper left hand corner.
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center has partnered with Traveling Teams, Inc. to assist with all of your baseball tournament housing needs. All rooms MUST be booked using Traveling Teams, Inc. They offer the lowest rate online and have access to a wide variety of hotels/resorts in the Sandusky area! Check availability and a full list of the hotels by visiting Traveling Teams or calling 1-866-468-3268 ex:808.
Teams from the local area (within 60 miles) are not required to stay in a hotel and can choose to commute to the park each day. We will use the Head Coach's address to determine this - non-local teams that choose to book outside of this lodging process will be assessed a $350 fee upon team check-in.
Event DocumentsTournament Rules
Sports Force Parks at Cedar Point Sports Center
3115 Cleveland Road W
Sandusky, OH 44870