Round Tripper Tournament (MS)
The Round Tripper Tournament is a sanctioned Grand Slam youth travel baseball tournament at Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi!
7-8U: $185/Team (Open)
9U-12U: $300/Team (Open)
13U: $375/Team (Open)
Each Team Will Receive:
- Three guaranteed games on synthetic turf fields
- ALL games on-site for the duration of the tournament
- CUSTOM SFP RINGS for 1st and 2nd place
- Certified umpires INCLUDED in team fee
- Game balls provided for each game INCLUDED in team fee
- High quality on-site concessions
- Free parking
- Water and cups at each field
- There is a $10 per day OR $15 event-long admission fee for guests over the age of five years old. Player and coach admission is included in the tournament fee. Park admission includes unlimited access to the miniature golf course, zip line, playgrounds, and planned entertainment activities throughout the weekend!
- Any questions may be directed to Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi at (470) 863-5623 or email@example.com.
All teams must complete the team check-in process 30 days prior to the start of the tournament. Follow the steps below so that your team is ready to play!
- Electronic Parental Waiver: Every player must have a completed electronic Parental Waiver, signed by their guardian, in order to participate in the tournament.
- Certificate of Insurance: Please send your Certificate of Insurance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following must be listed as an “additional insured":
- Sports Force Parks Vicksburg, LLC: 255 Fisher Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Sports Fields, Inc.: 3760 Sixes Road, Suite 126-331, Canton, GA 30114
- City of Vicksburg, Mississippi: 1401 Walnut Street, Vicksburg, MS 39180
Sports Force Parks on the Mississippi
255 Fisher Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS 39180